MAWB April Speed Networking
Join us on Tuesday, April 19th (12:00 PM – 1:30 PM) for our online MAWB April Speed Networking event. Speed networking is a meeting format designed to accelerate business connections.
Networking is key for any business’s growth. In order to thrive, your business needs clients and customers, and networking is a great way to increase your profile, get your name known, and gain top-of-mind recognition.
Some statistics to bear in mind:
- You need an average of 8 contacts with a customer to make a sale. A contact includes meeting in person at an event or 1-on-1, a phone call, email, or messaging.
- Consumers referred by a friend are 4x more likely to buy/convert! This means, not only are the people you meet networking potential sources of business, but their networks are as well.
- Referral leads have a 30% higher conversion rate.
MAWB Speed Networking events are designed to help you increase the “know, like, trust” factor not meant as a sales pitch.
How it Works?
During our 90 minute session, you will be randomly assigned to a Zoom break-out room with one other businesswoman. The meeting will last between 10-12 minutes. You will get the opportunity to meet with 4-6 other businesswoman during the event. You will be sent the contact information for the list of participants after the event.
Tips for Speed Networking
- Focus on building relationships, not collecting contacts or leads.
- Listen, don’t pitch.
- Look/listen for ways to be of service.
- Take notes to help you keep track.
- Prepare an ask.
- Follow up and follow through.
- HAVE FUN! BE YOU!
We hope you will join us on April 19th.
Registration Fee: $10 + HST Save $5 using promo code 5off
ABOUT the Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 & 2020 & 2021 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.