- MailChimp 2023: A Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing Success
- Sep 26 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
MAWB Meet Up – April 19th
Join us on Wednesday, April 19th for our monthly MAWB Meet Up for women in business. This will be an in-person held event at the Meadowvale Community Centre, Program Room #1.
The monthly MAWB Meet Up allows you to:
- connect one-on-one with others to build and nurture relationships,
- participate in small group breakout sessions where you work through a pre-determined discussion topic with the goal of helping you grow your network with like-minded businesswomen,
- learn timely and actionable information from one of our community members that will help you move your business forward.
Agenda for the monthly MAWB Meet Up:
9:00 – 9:30 – Open Networking, Tea, Coffee, Light Refreshments
9:30 am – Welcome & Announcements
9:50 am – Networking Activity
10:15 – 10:45 am – Featured Speaker, TBA
10:55 – 11:20 am – Networking Activity
11:20 am – Upcoming Meetings and Closing Remarks
11:30 am – Meeting End Time
Registration Fee $22 +HST
About our Featured Speaker – Madelaine Golec
We are excited to announce our upcoming April Meet Up featuring a dynamic speaker, Madelaine Golec! (@bqforbusiness)
Madelaine is a Body Intelligence and Somatic Coach with over 5 years of experience helping women entrepreneurs overcome limiting beliefs and survival patterns that may be holding them back from achieving their full potential.
Her powerful presentation, “Breaking Free from Drama Patterns in Business“, will challenge the way you think about your business and your relationship to it.
By exploring the three drama patterns that may be holding you back and how they are connected to the three nervous system states that influence how we think, feel, and behave in business, you will gain invaluable insights into how to recognize and overcome these patterns.
Through experiential body-based techniques, Madelaine will guide you through three essential steps to being more open, trusting, and at ease in your business!
Join us for this transformative presentation, connect with other like-minded women entrepreneurs, and expand your network.
Be sure to come out and meet our Business Spotlights this month:
- Justina Botelho, the founder of Justinas Chocolate Box
- Kandice-Lee Doucette, Independent Epicure Leader and owner of Kandice-Lee Fired Up: Independent Epicure Ambassador
- Upjit Kaur Kansal, Business Development Officer at J D Factors Corporation
Door Prize Sponsors
Thank you to our Door Prize Sponsors:
- Christina Djokoto, the Founder of Seasonal Splendour
- Linda Barnett from The Travelling TeaRoom Boutique
- Maureen Calderone, an Independent Consultant for Nu Skin
Any questions about the MAWB Meet Up, please contact: Christine Hull, 647-273-1057
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO NETWORK
About our Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 & 2020, 2021, & 2022 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.