MAWB Lunch & Learn: 5 Tips to Boost User Engagement on your Website
Join us for our next Lunch & Learn session with Suzie Hernandez from Q7 Creative Inc. In this session Suzie will give us an overview of “5 Tips to Boost User Engagement on your Website” including:
1. Customize your CTAs
– make sure they are prominent, included at the end of a page (so user knows what action to take next)
– did you know buttons can be used to send a text message?
– learn how to add a subject line (or cc or bcc) to your “mailto” links
2. Use Forms
– ask specific questions that relate to your business
– warm leads are willing to provide more information, can be prequalified
3. Capture Email Addresses (MailChimp)
– great way to stay connected with leads
– can lead to future sales & business
4. Allow Visitors to Book with You Automatically (Calendly)
– when connected to your Zoom account, a meeting link will automatically be generated, and your calendar will be blocked off
– you set your availability which syncs with your calendar
5. Get Started with Chat Bots (Tidio)
– can be used for both automated and live support
About Our Facilitator:
Suzie Hernandez is the Founder and Lead Designer at 7creative.com. They provide WordPress Web Design, Hosting & Maintenance.
Suzie and her Team work with business owners who have outgrown their existing website and are ready for a more modern look. Their websites are built to grow with your business and improve conversions.
The “5 Tips to Boost User Engagement on your Website” session will be recorded.
ABOUT the Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 & 2020 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.