Why Promote your Branded Resource
You Gain Credibility
Want to prove yourself as an expert and gain credibility within your field? Share your branded resource (checklist, template, training video, ebook, infographic, quizzes, etc.) on a topic that you have years of experience with.
Backlinks to Your Website
While we don’t accept self-promotional material (in which you talk about your product repeatedly) we do allow for your inks to be included at the bottom of your blog article. Readers can click the link and you get immediate traffic to your website and other platforms.
Why are backlinks important? Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a “vote of confidence” from one site to another. In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content.
What is Required from You
We recommend you visit our Resources page to make sure that our existing content is the right fit for you. 👉 www.mawb.ca/resources. If you like what you see, proceed as follows.
Email us your PDF document with the following additional information
- a short paragraph that describes your resource and why we should download it
- the keyword for the resource
- a captivating title that contains the resource keyword
- 4-5 tag words (like hashtags)
- your headshot
- A short about you/ bio
- Social media links so that we can share them so others can quickly connect with you
- a graphic (image) for the blog banner
Once all of the above information is ready – send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and let you know if any info is missing.
Social Media Shout Out
In addition to your resource appearing on our website, we will also promote you as a Featured Contributor on our:
- Instagram Business Account (2400+ followers): https://www.instagram.com/mawbnetwork
- Facebook Business Page (500+ followers): https://www.facebook.com/mawbnetwork
- Facebook Group (2600+ members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/MississaugaAreaWomenInBusiness
Please make sure that you are following our social media accounts so that you can like, comment, and share from our accounts.
TIP: It’s a great idea to share the resource link on your social media pages, on your personal profile, in your newsletters, and on your own website.
Resource Administration Fee
There is a $25 Resource Administration Fee that must be submitted before we will begin work. Note: The fee is required for each resource you submit.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Christine Hull, 647-273-1057