- MailChimp 2023: A Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing Success
- Sep 26 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Social Media Content Planning Power Hour
Mark your calendars for Thursday, September 14th, as we invite you to a session where we’ll guide you through the process of effectively accomplishing your monthly social media content planning. Don’t miss out on this working session that will begin with open networking! Light refreshments served.
In this session, we will cover:
- What is a Content Calendar? and Why use a Content Calendar?
- How do we get started creating a Content Calendar?
- Tps for Using Daily Themes; 80/20 Rule; 3 P’s
- Importance of CTAs (Call to Action)
During the Social Media Content Planning Power Hour, you will receive:
- Worksheets, printouts, and other resources to complete your plannning
- Step-by-step process for planning out your weekly or monthly content
- Examples and ideas to create more engaging content
- Application demonstrations, as needed (i.e., Canva, Meta Suite, Buffer, ChatGPT, etc.)
Agenda for the Social Media Content Planning Power Hour:
10:00 – 10:20 – Welcome, Open Networking, Tea, Coffee, Light Refreshments
10:20 – 11:00 am – Walk-through of social media content planning process
11:00 – 11: 30 am – Complete worksheets, fill out your calendar, research topics
11:30 – 12:00 pm – Q&A, Canva Tips, Social Media Scheduling Tips, Demos
Registration Fee $15 +HST
About our Facilitator
Meet Christine Hull, an award-winning Social Media Trainer and Social Media Manager, who has established a reputation for excellence within her community.
Christine brings passion and expertise to her work, helping businesses and individuals navigate the ever-evolving world of social media.
As the founder of MAWB – Mississauga & Area Women in Business – Network Group, Christine has successfully helped businesswomen maximize their online presence and expand their network. She hosts monthly meetups and training for women to learn, grow, and connect.
Christine is also the founder & President of the 100 Women Who Care Mississauga Chapter, where she brings together like-minded women to make a positive impact in their local community. #thepowerof100
Beyond her professional achievements, she is a proud mother and a passionate cheerleader for the underdogs.