MAWB Meet Up: January 27th
- connect one-on-one with others to build and nurture relationships,
- participate in small group breakout sessions where you work through a pre-determined discussion topic with the goal of helping you grow your network with like-minded businesswomen,
- learn timely and actionable information from one of our community members that will help you move your business forward.
Meet Up Agenda:
9:30 am – Welcome & Announcements
9:50 am – 1-2-1 Zoom Room Networking (x 2)
10:15 am – Mini Workshop by Kim Graham, Energy Medicine using Body Talk and Essential Oils
11:15 am – Upcoming Meetings and Closing Remarks
11:30 am – Meeting End Time
Registration Fee $10.00
About the Workshop
Kim Graham from Walking With Oils will be presenting a mini-workshop on Energy Medicine using Body Talk and Essential Oils.
Description of Workshop:
We all have an Innate Wisdom. Have you tapped into it? How is this done?
We will be learning about Energy Medicine and Body Talk. How we can utilize our innate wisdom to assist ourselves. How plant medicine comes into play.
For those that want to interact bring the following, if you have them. We may use some of these or all of them. It will depend on what is called.
- Dousing tool – arm, fingers, pendulum, necklace with a heavy pendant
- It can be a piece of string with a rock or crystal tied to it or 2 metal rods
- Essential Oils – it does not matter the brand – the purer the better
- NOTE: I will put in a few names closer to the event as they come in
- Water to hydrate yourself
- Body Talk has no physical tools
- An Open Mind
Before we start we will be grounding the circle.
About our Speaker
Kim has 15+ years of Energy Medicine practices. During that time she engaged in an 8-year mentorship with an elder. There were intensive retreats, travel to sacred sites, ceremony, and teachings. Over the years she has used them for her personal needs. Then, they asked to grow.
Approximately 4 years ago plants, Kim add dōTERRA Essential Oils to her medicine bag. During the past few months, Kim has learned and practiced Body Talk. Body Talk ties together what she practiced over the years.
Kim says, “I assist people on several different frequencies, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Whether it be a physical issue where an essential oil can be utilized. Or that same physical issue where we find an emotion is driving it. Lastly determining a meridian or chakra balancing is the key to releasing the physical issue. Body Talk can be called upon to assist in releasing the emotion and balancing the energies.”
Connect with Kim Graham here:
Phone: (416) 473-2297
Any questions, please contact:
ABOUT the Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 & 2020 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.