MAWB November 17th Meet Up & Video Workshop
- connect one-on-one with others to build and nurture relationships,
- participate in small group breakout sessions where you work through a pre-determined discussion topic with the goal of helping you grow your network with like-minded businesswomen,
- learn timely and actionable information from one of our community members that will help you move your business forward.
Meet Up Agenda:
9:30 am – Welcome & Announcements
9:50 am – 1-2-1 Zoom Room Networking (x 2)
10:15 am – Video Workshop with Miranda
11:15 am – Upcoming Meetings and Closing Remarks
11:30 am – Meeting End Time
Registration Fee $10.00
In this mini-workshop, we will be learning how to ‘Get Started with Video on Social Media.’ We are going to cover the Why, What, and How to get you started doing your own videos, and tools and tips from the professionals at The Art of Storytelling Inc.
ABOUT our Speaker
Here are a few examples of their video productions:
- AOS Brand Storytelling Reel 2018 – https://vimeo.com/277540011
- Dufferin Farm Tour (Trailer) – https://vimeo.com/462444726
Connect with Miranda here
Phone: +1 (519) 938-0776
Any questions, please contact:
ABOUT the Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 & 2020 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.