- Jennifer Lyall
- MAWB QuickBooks Online Training – Part 3
- Mar 11 2021
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
MASTERCLASS: From Self Sabotage to Self Discipline
- Do you feel like you should be a lot further along in your business?
- Do you find that there are some tasks that you just can’t seem to move forward with and you don’t know why?
- Do you get distracted easily?
- Are you constantly re-inventing things?
- Do you replay situations over and over in your mind that stop you from taking action?
- Do you spend time doing low priority tasks and avoid high priority tasks?
- Are you always late?
In this workshop we’ll look at:
- The most common self-sabotaging patterns and you’ll understand how to identify which one is holding you back the most right now
- Why you have these patterns
- And simple practical and energetic steps for how to breakthrough.
MAWB is excited to partner with Jennifer in the promotion of this MasterClass as an Affiliate partner.
About the Speaker
About the Host:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.