Instagram Masterclass 2023 (4-week Course)
Join us for an interactive, Instagram Masterclass 2023 (4-week) course to learn tips, tricks, and strategies for using Instagram for Business. You will learn how to create Posts, Stories, Reels, and Live Videos to nurture your current followers, improve growth, and attract new customers.
You will participate in three (3) instructor-led online classes, one (1) in-person, hands-on training class, and have access to a private Facebook Group to ask questions, get feedback, and meet other Masterclass participants.
You will receive handouts, worksheets, examples, and video tutorials, along with the live training sessions.
Note: This course will teach you organic strategies. Instagram paid ad marketing is not included in this 4-week course.
You will learn how to:
- Create a professional Instagram Business Account and optimize your Profile
- Create valuable content that your Followers want to engage with
- Market with Posts—using images, carousels, and short videos
- Market with Stories—using seven of the most popular story stickers
- Market with Reels—using captions, music, GIFs, and transitions
- Market with Live Video—adding titles, allowing comments, going Live with guests
The Instagram Masterclass (4-week course) is for you if you:
- Are not sure what to post on Instagram—content, format, business vs personal
- Are not sure where to post on Instagram—Newsfeed, Stories, and/or Reels
- Want to learn how to attract more of your ideal clients to your account
- Want to learn how to create interactive Stories that encourage engagement
- Want to learn how to post informative, fun, and engaging Reels
How does the 4-week course work? You will receive:
- 3 x 1.5 hour training sessions via Zoom
- 1 x 2 hour in-person, hands-on training session
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
- Worksheets & handouts
- Constructive feedback on your posts, if desired
Why you should join this 4-week course:
- To receive instructor-led “How To” Instagram training
- To understand the nuances of what and where to post in Instagram
- To gain knowledge and confidence using Instagram for business purposes
- To join a community of like-minded businesswomen
- To connect with peers in a scheduled training program
- For fun & fellowship while learning new skills
Instagram Marketing Masterclass 2022—Course Dates:
- Thursday, March 23 —10:00–12:00 PM—Zoom Training
- Kick-off; Instagram Basics, Optimize Your Profile; Content Discussion
- Thursday, March 30 —10:00–12:00 PM—Zoom Training
- Instagram Stories—creating, engaging, and reviewing responses
- Thursday, April 6 —10:00–12:00 PM— In-Person Training (Location Touchdown Coworking Space)
- Reels – create with photos, videos, using templates, adding music & captions
- Thursday, April 13—10:00-12:00 PM—Zoom Training
- Live Video – start, publish, & add guests
Instagram Masterclass 2023 – Course Fee
Early Bird Price: $97.00 +HST (ends March 20th)
After March 20th: $127.00 +HST
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Google Suite, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Readers’ Choice Award for Best Business & Career Training, Best Online Training, Best Professional Services in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Amber Schmitt Dinda, Owner Glen Abbey Decor“Christine is an amazing instructor with a passion for helping others. I recently attended her Social Media Content Creation Lab and it was fabulous. I left the workshop with my entire month of March calendar laid out. She offers great tips and tricks about social media. As a seasoned user of FB and IG, I still picked up some great tips from her that I was able to implement right away. I highly recommend her workshops. She has something for all levels of proficiency from beginner to experience.” 5*****
Diana Wang-Martin, Teacher
“I had the pleasure of attending Christine’s social media workshop. I learned so much and it was amazing. Christine is so passionate, energetic, and knowledgeable and I enjoyed every minute of the workshop. I am looking forward to attending more workshops lead by Christine in the near future!”
Trish Condo, Royal Le Page Sales Representative
Lindsay MacLean Gordon, Realtor
I highly recommend anyone of all skill levels who want to up their social media game!
Jane Cotnam, Insurance Broker
Kandice-Lee Doucette, Fired Up: Meal Prep Whiz & Independent Epicure Consultant
Christine Hull is one of the best trainers I have worked with! Her flow of information, short sessions, and concise homework really made it easy to stay on track, participate, and complete it!! Awesome value!! If you need help with social media platforms, Canva, and other business tools – please give her a try you will not regret it!! I just finished her Facebook page course and I have already seen improvement!!
Follow Christine on social media: