- MailChimp 2023: A Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing Success
- Oct 03 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
From Confused to Confident: Canva Training (4-week Course)
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows small business owners to create a wide range of designs, including social media graphics, presentations, posters, logos, flyers, and more. Canva provides a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, a wide variety of design templates, fonts, images, and other design elements to help small business owners create professional-looking designs quickly and easily, without the need for extensive design skills or experience.
Canva also offers a paid subscription service, Canva Pro, that includes additional features, such as access to a larger library of design templates, premium fonts, and the ability to create custom design templates.
Canva is used by individuals, small businesses, nonprofits, and large corporations all over the world to create engaging and effective visual content.
Canva Training Program
Join us for an interactive, 4-week course to learn tips, tricks, and strategies for using Canva for your small business. You will learn how to create a variety of designs, including social media graphics for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, cover images and blog images, reels, and print marketing material.
You will participate in four (4) instructor-led online classes, hands-on training class, and have access to a private Facebook Group to ask questions, get feedback, and meet other Canva training participants.
You will receive handouts, worksheets, examples, and video tutorials, along with the live training sessions.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the Canva Interface & understand Design Fundamentals
- Work with Images, Video, and Audio, including uploading, editing the elements
- Create branded graphics & templates, as well as use Canva’s new Magic (AI) Tools
- Using & Modifying Grids, Frames, and Tables
- Create social media graphics, cover images, reels, and print marketing material
- Download your designs in all formats – jpg, png, gif, pdf, mp4, etc.
The Canva Training Program is for you, if you want to learn:
- how to create designs faster and with more ease
- how to confidently navigate the Canva Home page and Editor
- how to create a variety of designs, including social media graphics for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, cover images and blog images, reels, and print marketing material
- successfully use & modifying graphics with grids, frames, and tables
- from an experience instructors who use Canva everyday for themselves and their clients
How does the 4-week course work? You will receive:
- 4 x 2 hour training sessions via Zoom
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
- Workbooks, Zoom training, video tutorials
- Constructive feedback on your designs, if desired
Why you should join this 4-week course:
- To receive instructor-led “How To” Canva training
- To gain knowledge and confidence using Canva for business purposes
- To join a community of like-minded businesswomen
- To connect with peers in a scheduled training program
- For fun & fellowship while learning new skills
Canva Training Program: Course Dates
- Tuesday, May 2 —10:00 AM –12:00 PM —Zoom Training
- Canva Interface & Design Fundamentals
- Tuesday, May 9 —10:00 AM –12:00 PM —Zoom Training
- Working with Images, Video, and Audio
- Tuesday, May 16 —10:00 AM –12:00 PM — Zoom Training
- Branding & Templates, Magic Tools
- Tuesday, May 23 —10:00 AM -12:00 PM —Zoom Training
- Using & Modifying Grids, Frames, and Tables
Canva Training Program: Course Fee
Early Bird Price: $97.00 +HST (ends April 24th)
After April 24th: $127.00 +HST
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATORS: Christine Hull & Lauren Ogrodnik
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Google Suite, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Readers’ Choice Award for Best Business & Career Training, Best Online Training, Best Professional Services in Mississauga.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local online/offline Community of businesswomen who meet and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Amber Schmitt Dinda, Owner Glen Abbey Decor“Christine is an amazing instructor with a passion for helping others. I recently attended her Social Media Content Creation Lab and it was fabulous. I left the workshop with my entire month of March calendar laid out. She offers great tips and tricks about social media. As a seasoned user of FB and IG, I still picked up some great tips from her that I was able to implement right away. I highly recommend her workshops. She has something for all levels of proficiency from beginner to experience.” 5*****
Diana Wang-Martin, Teacher
“I had the pleasure of attending Christine’s social media workshop. I learned so much and it was amazing. Christine is so passionate, energetic, and knowledgeable and I enjoyed every minute of the workshop. I am looking forward to attending more workshops lead by Christine in the near future!”
Trish Condo, Royal Le Page Sales Representative
Lindsay MacLean Gordon, Realtor
I highly recommend anyone of all skill levels who want to up their social media game!
Jane Cotnam, Insurance Broker
Kandice-Lee Doucette, Fired Up: Meal Prep Whiz & Independent Epicure Consultant
Christine Hull is one of the best trainers I have worked with! Her flow of information, short sessions, and concise homework really made it easy to stay on track, participate, and complete it!! Awesome value!! If you need help with social media platforms, Canva, and other business tools – please give her a try you will not regret it!! I just finished her Facebook page course and I have already seen improvement!!