- MAWB Holiday Market Place and Pop-Up Networking Lounge
- Dec 01 2022
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
5-Day Challenge: Refresh Your Facebook Business Page or Instagram Business Account
Our first 5-Day Challenge of 2022 is called Refresh Your Facebook Business Page or Instagram Business Account. It’s a new year, a fresh start and as such you should make sure that your Facebook Business Page and your Instagram Business Account reflect who you are and the products and services you are offering this year!
During our 5-Day Challenge, you will:
- Receive a email each morning at 9:00 am with your daily task/ prompt and video instructions
- Have access to a private Facebook Pop-Up group to ask questions and connect with other challengers
- Be able to ask questions during a LIVE check-in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (12:00 pm for 30 mins)
- Receive handouts, cheatsheets, and checklists
- Perform easy, actionable steps each day to Refresh Your Facebook Business Page or Instagram Business Account
Challenge Details – Mark Your Calendar
Start Date: Monday, January 24th End Date: Friday, January 28th
Daily at 9:00 AM – Daily Email with Task/Prompt and Video Instructions
In Person LIVE Q&A Sessions – Monday, January 24th, Wednesday, January 26th, and Friday, January 28th
Put aside approximately 30-minutes each day to complete the daily task. Note: for some this task may take longer.
Topics Covered in this Challenge
- Update your Profile And Facebook Cover Images
- Verify Your About Page, Contact Details, and Messenger Settings
- Specify the Call To Action Button Destination & Linking From Your Page to Your Profile
- Review Your Content (Delete, Archive, Repurpose)
- Clean Up Your Page and Feed Follows
- Review Groups and Leaving or Changing Notifications
- Add/Change the Pinned Post
- Optimize your Instagram Bio for the New Year
- Update your Profile Image and Contact Info
- Do a Follower Audit and a Following Audit
- Delete or Archive Old Posts
- Remove Old Stories from Story Highlights
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Christine Hull is the owner of Christine Hull & Associates, the company provides an array of professional administrative, technical, and social media assistance to small business owners.
Christine offers 1-on-1 and group training workshops on many software programs and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Canva, MailChimp, Cinchshare, Microsoft Office programs, and more! Christine Hull & Associates earned the 2019, 2020, 2021 Readers’ Choice Diamond Award for Best Business & Career Training in Mississauga.
Christine is the Founder of the MAWB, Mississauga & Area Women in Business – a local Community of businesswomen who meet online and offline and offer business support, inspiration, connection/referrals, and friendship.
In addition, Christine is the Founder of 100 Women Who Care Mississauga. 100 Women Who Care Mississauga is a group of women who are passionate about local community causes and are committed to community service. 100 Women Who Care chapters gather 3 times a year, for just one hour, to raise money for a local charity. In 2021, we raised $18,100 for 2 charities: The DAM – Mississauga Your Outreach and EveryMind.ca – Mental Health Services.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Amber Schmitt Dinda recommends Christine Hull Online. March 2 ·
“Christine is an amazing instructor with a passion for helping others. I recently attended her Social Media Content Creation Lab and it was fabulous. I left the workshop with my entire month of March calendar laid out. She offers great tips and tricks about social media. As a seasoned user of FB and IG, I still picked up some great tips from her that I was able to implement right away. I highly recommend her workshops. She has something for all levels of proficiency from beginner to experience.” 5*****
Diana Wang-Martin July 22, 2019 ·
“I had the pleasure of attending Christine’s social media workshop. I learned so much and it was amazing. Christine is so passionate, energetic, and knowledgeable and I enjoyed every minute of the workshop. I am looking forward to attending more workshops lead by Christine in the near future!”
Rena Anderson Nee Matsumoto, CEO – Chicks Evening Out
I’m loving the training Christine! Your teaching style is so effective … providing simple written instructions, video tutorials that provide concise step-by-step directions that anyone can follow! And the personalized support you offer is above & beyond!! My Facebook Page is looking great already – and it’s only Day 2!!
Kandice-Lee Doucette recommends Christine Hull Online. May 23 ·
Christine Hull is one of the best trainers I have worked with! Her flow of information, short sessions, and concise homework really made it easy to stay on track, participate, and complete it!! Awesome value!! If you need help with social media platforms, Canva, and other business tools – please give her a try you will not regret it!! I just finished her Facebook page course and I have already seen improvement!!