Creating a vision board is an exciting and creative process that requires a few key supplies to bring your dreams and goals to life.
Here’s a list of vision board supplies you’ll need to get started:
- Poster Board or Corkboard: Choose a sturdy and sizable poster board or corkboard as the foundation for your vision board. This will serve as the canvas where you’ll arrange your images and words.
- Magazines: Gather a variety of magazines that cover topics related to your goals and aspirations. Look for images, quotes, and phrases that resonate with you and align with your vision.
- Scissors: A pair of sharp scissors is essential for cutting out images and words from magazines. Make sure they are comfortable to use for extended periods.
- Glue or Tape: Secure the cut-out images and words onto your board using glue or tape. Choose an adhesive that ensures a strong hold to prevent items from falling off over time.
- Markers or Pens: Personalize your vision board by adding your own handwritten notes, affirmations, or specific details. Choose markers or pens in various colors to make your board visually appealing.
- Stickers and Embellishments: Enhance the visual appeal of your vision board by incorporating stickers, embellishments, or even small items that represent your goals. These additions add a creative touch to your board.
- Ruler or Straight Edge: If you prefer a clean and organized layout, use a ruler or straight edge to align images and words neatly. This can give your vision board a polished and professional look.
- Personal Photos: Include personal photos that symbolize your achievements, aspirations, or the people who inspire you. This adds a personalized and emotional element to your vision board.
- Affirmation Cards or Quotes: If you have specific affirmations or quotes in mind, you can print or write them on cards to include on your board. These positive affirmations will reinforce your goals.
- Clear Plastic Sheet or Mod Podge (Optional): To protect your vision board and give it a glossy finish, consider using a clear plastic sheet or applying a layer of Mod Podge over the entire surface.
- Container or Box: Keep your supplies organized by using a container or box to store magazines, scissors, markers, and other materials. This makes it easy to access your vision board tools whenever inspiration strikes.
Remember, the most important supply you bring to the process is your creativity and personal vision. Feel free to adapt and customize your vision board supplies based on your preferences and the specific goals you aim to achieve. Happy creating!
Need help creating your vision board? Use this quick guide.
A vision board is a holistic tool that engages your mind, emotions, and actions in the pursuit of your goals. It serves as a constant source of inspiration, motivation, and a visual roadmap to guide you on your journey towards success. Read more in our blog article: How can a vision board help you achieve your goals?